Copyright © True Gnostic Church. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions
First Reference: 6th Endowment 13:51
Thus did the Azraella lay before the Seven Councils of Light the desires and designs of The One and Areta together; and in the hearing did all marvel, to see therein a power and redemption far greater than before; for in the world of First Man would the dispensations of God work a mighty wonder in bringing about the advent of First Soul.
See: First God, First Man, First Power, First Track, First World
Summary: While the phrase ‘First Soul’ may be used in reference to the soul of Areta, the feminine aspect of First God, scripture uses the phrase distinctively in reference to the general birth or creation of soul in humans existing in the replicated timeline of the world of First Man, also known as the world of the First Power (6:13:51). The process is unique in that it entails a host of Gods and Goddesses traveling back in time to the world from which God first evolved, and there, initiating dispensations among the native population.
26. For I, alone, am Eternal One, above whom there is no greater found; yet in that beginning beyond all beginnings have I a memory recollected.
27. Thus it was that in a time beyond all your yesterdays was there found neither God nor Goddess but Man only; and in the world of the First Creation was he brought forth in darkness, knowing only what the senses of the body would permit.
28. Among the spirit children of many Gods is this word not given, have you yourself not also heard: how that God was once a man, to evolve himself from less to greater?
29. So it was that in a time before forever, even I, as a man on the First World did dwell; being the first to make for himself a living soul which the darkening shade had no power to touch or put out again.
30. But still did all of man in the First World perish long ago, being consumed by a multitude of folly; yet notwithstanding these things, in such a memory as I have found have all which died come alive in me again.
31. Yet in that beginning beyond beginning did First Man dwindle away into death because of foolishness, for although his knowledge was great and ever reaching, yet of wisdom did he possess but little.
32. For of wisdom was First Man unable to lay hold seeing that unto him was no knowledge given of good or evil, being in himself uncreated of God, being without soul and having no means of bringing it forth.
33. But seeing now that in the mind of The One, First Man is made to come alive again, I have resolved to set forth the means whereby all who are willing might fashion unto themselves a living soul.
34. Thus shall I redeem First Man from the folly of all his ways, to rescue him from endless death; that from the world of the First Power might many come forth unhindered into the presence of The One.
35. Consider deeply then the mystery within, for if I reach back to redeem First Man, to make in many a living soul; how great then shall the kingdom of God become, seeing that in the beginning from one only, came forth the fullness of Heaven’s glory?
6. For, behold, all things shall I make new again, for I shall establish a new Heaven and a new earth, and this through the rolling forth of the dispensations which I have appointed; that there might be set before the eyes of man the only sure hope of immortality and eternal life.
7. And that world which first gave rise to me shall I redeem through continual replication, even until there shall ascend unto me a multitude of souls, which souls shall first find birth deep in the heart of man.
8. These shall I instruct well altogether and cause that they should dwell in tabernacles of everlasting spirit, and in the kingdom of God shall they come to a perfect understanding of all things temporal and all things eternal, being perfected themselves every whit.
9. In that day shall the kingdom of Heaven stretch wide her borders, being increased beyond all measure because of those things which I have set forth in the world of First Man, to establish upon the earth the knowledge of good and evil.