Thus did the Azraella lay before the Seven Councils of Light the desires and designs
of The One and Areta together; and in the hearing did all marvel, to see therein
a power and redemption far greater than before; for in the world of First Man would
the dispensations of God work a mighty wonder in bringing about the advent of First
Summary: While the phrase ‘First Soul’ may be used in reference to the soul of Areta,
the feminine aspect of First God, scripture uses the phrase distinctively in reference
to the general birth or creation of soul in humans existing in the replicated timeline
of the world of First Man, also known as the world of the First Power (6:13:51).
The process is unique in that it entails a host of Gods and Goddesses traveling back
in time to the world from which God first evolved, and there, initiating dispensations
among the native population.
26. For I, alone, am Eternal One, above whom there is no greater found; yet in that
beginning beyond all beginnings have I a memory recollected.
27. Thus it was that in a time beyond all your yesterdays was there found neither
God nor Goddess but Man only; and in the world of the First Creation was he brought
forth in darkness, knowing only what the senses of the body would permit.
28. Among the spirit children of many Gods is this word not given, have you yourself
not also heard: how that God was once a man, to evolve himself from less to greater?
29. So it was that in a time before forever, even I, as a man on the First World
did dwell; being the first to make for himself a living soul which the darkening
shade had no power to touch or put out again.
30. But still did all of man in the First World perish long ago, being consumed by
a multitude of folly; yet notwithstanding these things, in such a memory as I have
found have all which died come alive in me again.
31. Yet in that beginning beyond beginning did First Man dwindle away into death
because of foolishness, for although his knowledge was great and ever reaching, yet
of wisdom did he possess but little.
32. For of wisdom was First Man unable to lay hold seeing that unto him was no knowledge
given of good or evil, being in himself uncreated of God, being without soul and
having no means of bringing it forth.
33. But seeing now that in the mind of The One, First Man is made to come alive again,
I have resolved to set forth the means whereby all who are willing might fashion
unto themselves a living soul.
34. Thus shall I redeem First Man from the folly of all his ways, to rescue him from
endless death; that from the world of the First Power might many come forth unhindered
into the presence of The One.
35. Consider deeply then the mystery within, for if I reach back to redeem First
Man, to make in many a living soul; how great then shall the kingdom of God become,
seeing that in the beginning from one only, came forth the fullness of Heaven’s glory?
6. For, behold, all things shall I make new again, for I shall establish a new Heaven
and a new earth, and this through the rolling forth of the dispensations which I
have appointed; that there might be set before the eyes of man the only sure hope
of immortality and eternal life.
7. And that world which first gave rise to me shall I redeem through continual replication,
even until there shall ascend unto me a multitude of souls, which souls shall first
find birth deep in the heart of man.
8. These shall I instruct well altogether and cause that they should dwell in tabernacles
of everlasting spirit, and in the kingdom of God shall they come to a perfect understanding
of all things temporal and all things eternal, being perfected themselves every whit.
9. In that day shall the kingdom of Heaven stretch wide her borders, being increased
beyond all measure because of those things which I have set forth in the world of
First Man, to establish upon the earth the knowledge of good and evil.