Summary: Jeruel is the chief planet in the celestial realm of the Elohim, the lowest
and oldest of the Seven Councils of Light that make up the Celestial Kingdom. Of
the Elohim’s three worlds, Jeruel is the closest in orbit to the Elohim’s sun, Xanathea.
There are three paradise moons orbiting Jeruel (source?), including the moon referred
to as Eden World.
Jeruel has seven continents. Located on each continent is a single city (5:5:14).
The scriptures mention two cities located on Jeruel: Salem of Merigoth and the city
4. And there was chief among them, the sun called Xanathea, whose blue brightness
and majesty did fill the heart of God with wonder exceeding.
5. Now unto each sun of the greater Light were there given but three worlds of celestial
splendor; and upon each of these were there caused to dwell in perfect harmony seven
cities wherein the Lords and Gods of Elohim made forever their abode.
6. And prince above all worlds celestial moved Jeruel, being dressed round about
in holiness exceeding; and there alone did the Father and Mother of All reside; and
of all the cities which God alone had made was there none to equal Salem of Merigoth.
7. Behold then the beauty and wonder of Salem, whose very foundation the celestial
world was unworthy to touch, having been established forever in the airs above; being
trimmed on every side midst clouds of heavenly light, whose brightness and glory
as a sun did shine upon all the lands of Jeruel.
8. Now above the world of Jeruel did there shine forth in the night airs above, a
moon of most exquisite comeliness, even the world of Paradise which moved throughout
the regions of the Keep.
Yet on Jeruel, near the city of Jerrusha by the sea of Jerra-Cotus, Ahman, Galendriel
and Rutheniel did assemble to take counsel with Mahaleenah regarding such things
as must be done for the sake of Shaemdiel and all the Fallen.