Copyright © True Gnostic Church. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions
First Reference: 5th Endowment 13:39
From the Council of El Kolobree did there preside Shuliel and Xaniel; from the Council of El Ramadee presided Dahmiel and Bithliel; from the Council of Shem El Koreem presided Shoandiel and Doriel; from the Council of Elkashie presided Pajmiel and Hashimiel; from the Council of Elolam presided Henliel and Bashiel; and from the Council of Elohim presided Noeiel and Galendriel.
See: Ahman, Archon, Bithliel, El Ramadee, Komah Seedrah Refer to: 5th Endowment 17
Summary: Dahmiel of Komah Seedrah served with his Beloved Bithliel as the Father Ahman of the Celestial Council of El Ramadee (5:13:39). Dahmiel became a casualty of the first Demiurgic war against Heaven when he went to the aid of Azraella and charged into the face of Yaldabaoth. Dahmiel’s power was no match for the Chief Demiurge, and midst a bright and fiery explosion, he was shattered like glass. The Azraella countered with a fierce attack that led to Yaldabaoth’s defeat and expulsion from the heavenly realms (5:17:5-34).
The loss of Dahmiel proved a horrible shock to all of Heaven, as never before had an Archon perished, nor was it thought possible that a God could be destroyed. In gratitude and remembrance of Dahmiel’s sacrifice, the Azraella placed a brilliant star in the midst of the Chasm, to forever shine as a testimony to Dahmiel’s courage (5:17:45-47).
1. And being himself filled with rage and hurtful spite, Yaldabaoth struck hard against the Light; causing that the Azraella should stagger beneath so fierce a blow, sending throughout the height and breadth and depth of all the many Heavens a deep and frightful shudder.
2. And the portals of Heaven did quake and tremble before the struggle of Good and Evil, Light and Darkness; and there rushed forth from among the seven Ahmans, Dahmiel of Komah Seedrah, being himself the Ahman of all the realms of El Ramadee.
3. Being himself therefore fearful for the sake of Azraella, he leaped forth boldly most gravely stern, casting himself straightway in a mighty rush into the face of Yaldabaoth; and in an instant did he perish midst flashing flames and bursting shards, which like glass did shatter into splinters of broken light.
4. Then did there erupt from out of all the Heavens a deep and wailing cry, for even all the Gods did shake with a sudden start; for at no time had any of the Archons been made to perish before the throne of God, to become themselves no more forever.
5. And the Azraella, seeing so great a dreadful thing, gathered up the fullness of all his powers, to focus into one the sum of all dimensions, primes and fractals, and as a bolt of mighty lightning he flashed across the troubling tide, to strike against the Lord of Chaos.
5th Endowment 17:1-5